Cementation - Abutment Solutions
Datum en LocatieOn REQUEST
Dutch or English
Courses offered via our dealer network. Please contact PSM Ivoclar Vivadent, Gerhard Smith!
This internal course is designed specifically for dental professionals who wish to augment their knowledge and develop skills required to successfully cement indirect restorations.
Dental Clinicians / Dental Technicians
The structure of this programme is designed to provide comprehensive information and hands-on training, focusing on how to achieve optimum results using the highly regarded Multilink Hybrid Abutment and other cements needed for the Abutment Solutions procedure. Guiding you through the science behind these adhesive cements, our experienced tutor will provide you with the knowledge and techniques required to expertly cement and bond anterior veneers, anterior crowns and posterior inlays. All materials, models and equipment are provided on each course.
The aim of this vocational training is to provide participants with the knowledge and understanding to confidently apply techniques learnt in conjunction with advanced materials to promote the quality of patient care.
- Stipulate the bonding procedures
- Distinguish the different performance factors of cements
- Define how the properties of dental cements can be used to optimise ceramic restorations
- Highlight the need for adhesive bonding
- Define the limitations of conventional cementation
- Specify the steps to successful bonding
- State differences between restoration materials
- Highlight the need for suitable tooth preparations
- Identify pre treatment of ceramics
- Categorise cements for aesthetic consideration
- Clarify requirements of cements for full crowns and inlays
Materials & instruments