Chairside Abutment Solutions - Telio CAD & IPS e.max CAD
Datum en LocatieOn REQUEST
Dutch or English
Courses offered via our dealer network. Please contact PSM Ivoclar Vivadent, Gerhard Smith!
CAD/CAM is one of the fastest growing sectors within the dental profession. Clinicians with ‘in office’ CAD/CAM systems are offering chairside all-ceramics to the patient within one appointment.
This course aims to provide the participants with a systematic and coordinated approach to successfully providing high aesthetic solutions chairside.
Clinicians with ‘in office’ CAD/CAM systems
Cerec Trainers (Arend van den Akker, Ronald Kooistra)
Delivering an overview of the Abutment Solutions CAD. This course will explore the features and benefits available from the different block types available throughout the Telio CAD & IPS e.max CAD product range. Following the step by step procedure from design, to cementation, from staining & glazing to polishing techniques. This advanced material delivers higher strenght and highly esthetic results easily.
Cementation with Multilink Hybrid Abutment Cement and looking at other adhesive options and self-adhesive cementation is explored given the clinicians choice based on having to cement high/low strenght all-ceramic.
- Understand the Telio CAD healing abutment solutions, with particular emphasis on selecting the appropriate block for the given situation
- Understand the different block options available, know their benefits and limitations
- Learn effective communication skills given a non ideal situation whether the case is direct or an indirect temporary to final all-ceramic restorative
- Understand how fine finishing can enhance the life like aesthetics of the chairside all-ceramic
- Learn how to change monochromatic all-ceramic blocks into a more natural aesthetic restoration
- Understand the difference between low strength and high strength all-ceramic chairside options
- Correct of use of Multilink Hybrid Abutment Cement, and infection control advice
- After care solution for patient and staff
Materials & Instruments