Introduction to IPS Empress Direct & Tetric Evoceram Bulk Fill
Datum en LocatieOn request
Benelux - Flexibel Dentist Office
Interested in an inhouse clinical course/training? Please contact PSM Ivoclar Vivadent, Gerhard
This course is specifically intended for clinical dental professionals to enhance the knowledge and skills required to work with a leading manufacturer in the field of composite technology.
Arend van den Akker (NL)
Sofie Velghe (BE/LUX)
Dentists, Dealers, Iqual Groups, Composite Groups and Alpha Groups - 10 participants
Basic to Advanced
Created as a structured programme, this course provides comprehensive practical training, focusing on how to achieve optimum results by utilizing the highly regarded IPS Empress Direct composite, Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill and Tetric EvoFLow Bulk Fill.
Guiding participants through the science behind this aesthetic composite, our experienced tutor will provide the in-depth knowledge and specialist techniques required to expertly place an anterior restoration with a posterior placement as an option. All materials, models and equipment are provided by Ivoclar Vivadent on each course.
- Understand the history of composite resin technology
- Understand the classification, composition and performance factors of composites
- Understand how the properties of dental materials can be used to optimize composite restorations
- Understand the requirements of adhesives in conjunction with composite technology
- Understand how techniques need to be adapted to maximize the success of composite restorations
- Learn by demonstration how naturally shaded materials and techniques can be used to optimize composite for aesthetics and function
- Learn through practical experience the techniques of freehand composite layering to achieve aesthetic anterior composite restoration
Materials & instruments