Care & Maintenance of Dental Implants
Datum en LocatieON REQUEST
Dutch or English
Interested in an inhouse clinical course/training? Please contact PSM Ivoclar Vivadent, Gerhard Smith!
Guiding you through the monitoring and maintenance of dental implants and the concept of Professional Care, our experienced tutors will provide you with the knowledge and techniques required to facilitate the treatment of your patients.
Tutors : Ivoclar Vivadent & Hu Friedy
Clinical dental professionals
This program is designed to provide comprehensive evidence based information and hands-on training for the care and maintenance of dental implants. Discover how to provide quality oral health management using materials from the highly regarded Implant Care range.
The aim of this hands on collaborative training is to provide participants with evidence based knowledge for the care and maintenance of dental implants as well as practical experience in implant scaling and professional care products.
- Understand the basic structure of dental implants
- Discuss current evidence for treatment of peri-implantitis
- State the importance of healthy soft tissue maintenance
- Understand the influence of professional care materials and how these can impact on patient care
- State a range of oral health aids that could be used in the care and maintenance of dental implants
- Perform implant scaling techniques using implant scalers
Materials & instruments